Wednesday, February 6, 2008

He makes my heart smile!


This weekend we went to Arizona to spend some time with my Grandpa and Great Grandma. It was an interesting weekend to say the least. There were a lot of different emotions that went along with this trip. This March my Grandma will have been in heaven for two years. It was extra hard this trip cause my Grandpa recently got married and this now wasn't a home I was familiar with. Usually we would come running in the house looking for Grandma and Grandpa. Things have changed in a big way since my Grandma has been gone! Things were weird but I was polite and and I was a good grand daughter. We went and visited my Great Grandma and that was hard. She's all alone, only because thats what she wanted but never the less its still sad that she is alone. Please pray for her she has some big choices to make for her life in this next month. So with all the different emotions flying around this little guy always knows just what to do to make me forget about them for a time and just have fun playing with him! I am so in love with him! I am so amazed how the Lord knows just what we need and at the moment we need it the most!!!

No comments: