Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life is much easier!



I got this cool tote as a birthday gift and let me tell you it is AWESOME!!! I don't know what I would do without it. Lugging all my products around with a grocery bad was just not working anymore. I was blessed with this beautiful bag and it has been such a organizers dream!!! I like to know where everything is when I'm using it. This tote makes all that happen. I love being able to put all the things I need to make a card in there, take it to work and just have a ball.

6 comments:

Sara said...

and it's cute too!

Mishel said...

I think it's WAY cute!! ; ) And it was fun picking it out too...memories!

Tiffany said...

Yes they were great memories. While we were looking around and loving all the scrapin stuff, poor Ash was on the couch so unhappy and ready to pop!!!

Ana said...

Tiffany~
I LOVE your bag! I need one, I'm always buying new bags to carry my stuff around in because the one I bought before doesn't fit this thing (whatever it is) just right, so I have to buy a new one. I love yours!!!! I'm so happy you got it!!! And happy late birthday too. :)

ExploreColorado said...

Nice, I think I need something like that for my paint supplies.
Vickie

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Hi Tiffany,

I'm so happy to hear the GOOD news about your brother!!! Praise the Lord for His everlasting mercy! I pray that you and your family enjoy a sweet Easter celebration on Sunday.

Blessings,
Mrs. Julie Fink