Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Being a sister is the Best!

Yesterday my sissy came down for the day. We had so much fun. The trip was mainly to get our Christmas shopping done and I have to say we did a great job! She got all her shopping done except a couple small things. I basicly had all my shopping done. Frank and I are doing stockings this year. I have a couple things for him, but I really want to come up with something really cool. Im hopeing the Lord will bless me with that perfect thought soon! We went to the mall with Emma, had lunch and shopped till we dropped. Literally we dropped when we got home (we missed Emmas afternoon nap) I made a bottle for Emma layed down with her and you know when kids miss their naps and they are so tired they just want to cry and scream? Well thats what happened. She didnt care that I knew what was best for her. After about 10 minutes of off and on crying she passed out. So did La La since she has been working two jobs and one is at the mall and with the christmas season they are working her to the bone. She takes a nap whenever she can get one. Then we came home picked up Frankie and went and got dinner. That was our fun and exciting day! I cant wait to see my faimly this weekend!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Shopping with sisters is best!

Ashleigh Baker said...

Being that I don't have sisters, but only cousins and a "sissy", I think THEY are the best to shop with. ;) Bethany, Rachel and I did that last week... lots of fun.

Mishel said...

Missed seeing you this weekend. : (

Merry Christmas! Love you!