Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A fun day at the park.


Today I decided that we needed to get out and play! With everything that is going on right now in my life a "park day" just sounded great. Right now as we speak there is a man cutting holes in my bedroom wall and bathroom wall. My beautiful paint job will have to be fixed. After getting a very large gas and water bill my husband and I convinced his parents there must be a leak. So..... after a year of telling them that the kitchen tile isn't suppose to get "HOTT" when you stand on it they agreed and got someone out there to look. What do you know we have a major major problem!!! All the pipes are rotted and there are lots of leaks. All of the pipes have to be come out and new ones have to be put in. We are still praying about weather we are going to buy a house or rent an apartment and "save" for a year. I say "Save" cause it feels like we are always saving but Im not seeing anything come out of that. I know I need to just be patient and see what the Lord has in store for us, but I honestly just want to know now. I know he's working in my life and my husbands in a big way. Please give us extra patience as May gets closer!! Back to the park, Emma and I decided that we were going to go have some fun at the park since today the weather was nice. She had such a blast, now that she's getting a little braver she is climbing a lot more. Today was a fun day!

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Hi Tiffany! Mrs. Fink here. Just a note to let you know that I will pray for you and your family in a very special way tonight.

Anonymous said...

aw! she's so cute! can't wait to take pictures of her! :)