Monday, September 29, 2008

A suprise weekens get away!

I'm so excited this weekend we are going for a suprise weekend get away. Of course Frank knows where it is and what we are doing because he is planning the whole thing, but to me it's all a secret. Im so excited I can't wait!!! Im bringing my camera and taking a whole lot of pictures! I don't know what we are doing but Im pretty sure it's something outside cause I was told for the day event to wear shorts and shoes. When I get back I will share pictures and details on what we did. :)

Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

I'm sure your weekend get away will be much more fun than ours was :D Not that Nebraska was absolutely terrible, but... you know, I'm not so fond of fires, especially when vehicles or houses are involved:-S.
Well anyway, have a great time. Can't wait to see pictures.

Kristi said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go, Frank!! Hope you have/had a great time. Can't wait to see the pics.

~Kristi