Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a baby..............

Yesterday my mom, bruder, mother in-law, Aunt and cousin's went with me to find out the sex of my baby. I tell you what... that was an unreal experience.

src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_voMTPVNWKsU/SRkXmtezbAI/AAAAAAAAAdA/NR9QapEd_2w/s320/No-_ID_20081109_-_OB_0002.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5267267192997768194" />

I got to see my baby on a big screen and it was the best feeling ever. To see this little baby inside of me moving around and waving was so awesome!!! IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!



Sooooooo.......... we found out we are having (drum roll please) a baby.......... BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so over joyed I can't even begin to put it into words. Our son's (oh... how I love saying that!!!) name is Michael James McGuigan. We are so excited and just want to thank everyone for all your prayers and support!!!

10 comments:

Mishel said...

What a fun day it was!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Hugs!

Oh...and I will send you the pics tomorrow. I got your txt tonight when I took Z to orchestra.

ExploreColorado said...

How exciting. Ultrasounds are my favorite thing to interpret for. It's so neat to see the baby moving around. Congradulations!!! You must be so excited.

Ana said...

How precious!! Praise the Lord!! :)

Sara said...

Hey Mikey, make sure you give your mama a swift kick to show her how much you love her. These next few months is the only time you'll get to kick her without being in trouble :D

Love you lil guy

~~Deby said...

woooohoooo....so excited for you...
Deby

~~Deby said...

woooohoooo....so excited for you...
Deby

Kristi said...

Awwwww, Congratuations, y'all!! I'm so very happy for you. Everyone always gets gooey over girls, and they should. But I'm telling you, as a mother of two boys, they're precious too. He's going to be a fortunate little man.

~Kristi

Katie said...

So exciting!! I just loved watching my little one swim around on the screen... it was so cool.
Michael is a blessed little boy!

Rebekah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Yay, little Michael!

btw, my dad's name is Michael, so of course I just happen to be slightly biased in favor of that name :D

happy Thanksgiving to you, hubby, and little guy!

Natalie Jackson said...

Congratualations! I remember being so excited to find out the sex of the baby. Happy Thanksgiving.