Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas morning



Here I am Christmas morning with the best gift my husband and I could have ever given each other.... Michael James McGuigan!! Things are really good here, we are both working a ton. The Lord is so good though cause we have a lot more time with each other than we ever have in our almost 10 years of being together. Both are job hours are really similar so it is such a blessing!! We have put almost all of the baby furniture together and are excited about nesting. Please continue to pray for us!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww, you look so pretty! You realize the next few months you're going to pop right on out there, right? So you have to post pics..side view of course..when that happens. LOL

~Kristi

Ana said...

Yay!!! Almost there!

Heather said...

YES!! I love it!! It is so good to see an update with a your precious baby belly :) Exiting isn't it???

Heather said...

OOPS!! I meant "exciting", but it's kinda funny that I put "exiting"..sort of, anyway :) have a good one!

ExploreColorado said...

Aww! Look at your cute baby belly. Looks like your little guy is growing alot. Can't wait to see pictures after he's born.
We're doing fine. Things were pretty busy while my family was here, but now they've settled down again.

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures!! How Exciting for you!

btw has Ashleigh closed her blog? it doesn't work anymore and as I like reading her things for ylcf I miss it.

Congratulations again!!!


Salina A.

Rebekah said...

Can't wait to see the baby photos when your little man arrives!! :D Hope y'all had a great Christmas and New Year and all that!