Wednesday, April 15, 2009

39 Weeks today!!

Hip...Hip...Hooray!!! I am getting closer and closer to having a little (my doctor said he is predicting Michael to be about 8 1/2 pounds... but that was last week) baby boy in my arms. I stopped working last Monday and wow what a difference that has made!! I have gotten to spend lots of time with family and friends and catch up on last minute things. We are now just playing the waiting game. I'm enjoying resting and nesting, I have heard from MANY people to enjoy the resting cause after he gets here thats it until he's 18. I will keep everyone updated on his status. Have a great week!!!



6 comments:

Kristi said...

I know you can't wait for your little guy to get here!! I am so stinking excited for y'all. You're going to be such a good mommy.

Take advantage of your time off from work and get some much needed rest and sleep because once the litte one gets here, you'll never sleep again. ROFL

~Kristi

Ana said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! How exciting to know Michael will be here sooner than you think!!

ExploreColorado said...

The last week is always the hardest. Hope you have an easy quick labor. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Rebekah said...

Almost there!!

I'm so excited -- please post AS SOON as you can after he's born -- we're dying to meet him!! :D

Natalie Jackson said...

How are you?

Heather said...

Congratulations!!!!!