Thursday, November 30, 2006

An update on scrapbooking.

I am so happy to say I have gotten 41 pages completed in 3 days. I was very surprised when I counted out the pages last night because I only worked on the book for 3-4 hours yesterday. I can't believe how many pages I have done. It has been a lot of fun to see where other people have been. Today feels like a good day to get a lot done. It has warmed up a little here but is still very windy! This week has just been the perfect weather for scrapbooking. The crazy thing is I have almost watched all the movies I have. I am about to move into the Disney movies. Frank bought me "Pretty Women" and "Sense and Sensibility". So now I have two more movies to watch. He's so thoughtful to notice I have almost watched all my movies. Well I better get to work.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Baker said...

Good for you! That's a TON of scrapbooking. Whew... I'm lucky to get a page or two done a year. ;)

Have fun watching your movies!