Friday, November 2, 2007

The most amazing thing I have ever seen!


I was in awe of how the Lord has created our bodies and the amazing miricle of how he brings life into this world. My little cousin Ashleigh had her second son and she made it look so easy. I am so very proud of her for trusting in the Lord and knowing that she could do it with his help. I was so inspired by her faithfulness that I want to have a natural childbirth. I cant tell you how much I love that little guy. I catch myself looking down at him and then I cant take my eyes off him.

I just want to praise the Lord for his perfect timing. Thank you for closing all the doors that needed to be closed. You knew exactly what we needed and when we needed it!

Welcome baby Merritt!

2 comments:

~bethany~ said...

aww...i'm sooooo glad we both could be there!! merritt is sooooooo adorable! ash was *amazing.*

and i know you have been such a wonderful help to john and ash this week!!! love you, Tiff!

Ashleigh Baker said...

Hey now, I think YOU are amazing... you deserve some kind of medal for all you did around here this past week. :) I am SO glad you were there to see Merritt come into the world. Something none of us will ever forget. Love you bunches!!!