Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wicked



Last night my mom, sister and I went and saw Wicked. It was so so so much fun! The day started with a little drama but as soon as we gave it to God it got a lot better. Its crazy how the enemy works when your going to have a fun and blessed day with your family, but luckily we figured out what was going on and prayed, things got better really fast. I went and saw Wicked with my husband 2 weeks before and had a blast, but last night was a different kind of fun. First of all it was girls night out, and second when you get the three of us together its crazy fun!!!! The show was amazying and afterwards we went out back and got our playbills signed by the cast members and took pictures with them. It is definatly a night I will never forget. Thank you Mom and Laura for such a great birthday present!!!!!

No comments: