Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I fell in love yesterday...

With my baby's heart beat!!!



Yesterday I had a doctors apt to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time. I was well... we all were super excited. It was a full room with my hubby, me, the baby, my mom, my sissy and the doctor.



My doctor said my baby's heart beat is strong and sounds great!!! All my blood tests came back normal and healthy so that was all good news. My doctor was a little concerned that I lost a pound since the last time I was in. I have to tell you I was happy about that, but I let him know that I am eating and drinking. I think that because Im eating more often and not huge portions is what is going on.



Look at the daddy to be he is super excited to hear his baby's heart beat. We are just so crazy excited!!! Everything is really going good. I haven't gotten sick and Im starting to feel my energy coming back.

8 comments:

Mishel said...

This is just WAY too exciting!!!

Love you!

Natalie Jackson said...

I am so glad that everything went well. I think Shawn cried when he heard Elizabeth's heart beat. I love that picture of your husband it really captures how he is feeling.

Ashleigh Baker said...

Frank's face is PRICELESS. That baby is loved so much already!!

Sara said...

yeah Baby McGuigan you're growing

Katie said...

I'll never forget the first time we heard Hazel's heart... it was incredible.
Smiling here!

~~Deby said...

Wooohoooo...so excited for all of you...
Deby

Rebekah said...

Yay!! That's so exciting!

By the way, I heard a rumor that it was your birthday sometime this month...if that's true, then Happy Birthday to you! ;)

Ana said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!! How WONDERFUL!!!! I'm just so excited and happy for you both. What wonderful, loving parents you will be.