Monday, December 18, 2006

The Happiest Place on Earth!



My friend Charity gave me two free tickets to Disney Land. The only problem was they had to be used within a three day period and then they would expire. So I called my sister up cause she really wanted to go for her birthday and asked her to come along. We did have a lot of fun. We only got to ride 4 rides cause my sister wanted to go on splash mountain and well we were soaked head to toe, but would you expect anything else sitting in the front. I hesitated at first to go on cause well that's not the best thing for Vertigo but I thought this will be a test run for Christmas day. To see what I could go on and what I cant. Well when the ride was over besides being cold and soaked I got a little sick. It didn't last as long as I thought it would. All in all it was a fun day to hang out with my sissy and be silly! Christmas day is going to be so much fun at Disney Land I can hardly wait!

No comments: