Friday, December 15, 2006

My mom is crazy!

OK I totally forgot about this picture. My mom is so nuts it scary. There was this snake (the one in her hand) under her water dish outside. She didn't want it to go under the house so she decided to pick it up "with her bare hands" and move it. She said it was a "nice" snake it wont strike me unless it feels threatened. I don't know if she knew this or not but just about any time you pick up a snake by its tail its going to be a little upset. So this is a picture of the snake getting ready to strike. A couple seconds after this picture was taken, that snake felt very threatened and tried to eat my mom. She threw tried to fling the snake and back away. My sister ended up getting a rake and taking it far away from the house. It was a funny experience!!

1 comment:

Mishel said...

LOL...your mom is one BRAVE woman!! : )