Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life hasn't slowed down yet

I guess I was waiting to post a new blog when things slowed down and well.... it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. I don't know if I would know what to do it things actually did slow down. Frank took his last test and he says that he feels really good about it. Last night my in-laws came by and had dinner then we went to their house to pick up a car full of stuff. My mom and sister came home last Wed. so because I was having with drawls from my little bruder and I just wanted to spend some time with my family, I went up to my moms for the weekend. We had such a great time! On Friday we went out to dinner to Babes a place we knew my dad would pick if he were still here with us. We finished my little bruders thank you cards from him 1st birthday and watched movies and did lots of shopping! :) This week I can really see the Lord getting ready to do some great things in my life. Its a little scary cause I don't know the outcome of what's all to come but Im going to try my best to know that the Lord knows and I just need to remember he will be faithful. I have a doctors apt. tomorrow to get a referral to go see an OBGYN. That apt. has been set up for Sept. 11th, please pray that everything will go good and that there will be no problems and possible an earlier opening than what I have now. My mom, bruder and brother are coming this weekend to stay with us. We have a cousins 1st birthday party and my brother is getting ready to move back to the O.C. Life here at the McGuigan is constantly on the go and for now thats just how it is, and it wouldn't be the same any other way.

Update on the pregnancy- Im not feeling too much different. I'm not too big on cheese right now, and Im super tired at about
3:00pm to 5:00pm. Other than that Im having a ton of fun reading and learning about what my body is doing right now. If anyone knows a few good book to purchase any suggestions would be great. I have attempted to buy a couple books and when I got to the book store there were so many I couldn't decide. M hubby suggested I ask my blogging family and friends. What a smart guy huh!!! :)

6 comments:

Sara said...

God has His hands on your lives, He's making His plans known to you :)

ExploreColorado said...

An absolute must is "What to Expect When Expecting." Other than that my suggestion is to go to the library and check out a few, to see if there are others you like. Another good one is "Beginnings: Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond." My guess is your Doctor will give you a book. Most of the Minnesota Doctors do. Have fun reading up. Its alot of information.

Rebekah said...

How exciting... My mom says that 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' is *extremeley* helpful...and if your doctor doesn't give you a book, maybe he can recommend one??

Rebekah said...

Hey Tiffany, I know you're Mrs. Creative, so I was wondering... I have some cute little... Well.. They're not beads, because there's no hole in them, but they're a lot like beads. They're little vegetables -- tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, the whole bit. I really don't have any use for them, but they're waaaay too cute to toss. I was wondering if you had anything you wanted them for?? Ashleigh has my email, she can give it to you. I can send a pic, too, if you want. They originally came on a sweatshirt my mom had... So let me know if you want them. :)

Ashleigh Baker said...

I've either bought or checked out from the library just about every major pregnancy book there is, lol. My absolute favorite is Sheila Kitzinger's "The Complete Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth." It is good, good, good. If you have to get one book, get that one. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff, this is Aunt Kathe. Just wanted to say Hi. I don't remember any of the books I read when pregnant with the girls but just a bit of advice. Sometimes too much knowledge is harder on your heart and relying on Gods love and care and your instincts is a great way to go.