Thursday, May 29, 2008

God is Great!!!

The Lord knows just what we need just when we need it! I spent Friday to Tuesday in the desert at my moms house. It was a blessing!! We had so much fun on all the adventures we went on. Throughout next week I will be posting pictures and story's to go along with them. My sister came to my house Tuesday after she got off work and we got to spend a much needed night of sisterly fun!! My mom and bruder came out Wed. morning and we went on another adventure. I can't wait to share with you all the fun things we did. Its so nice to know that I only have to work for two days and then the weekend is here. I have some exciting news I have never done this before but Im going to try it. On Monday Im going to have a giveaway post. Im going to put up the post on Monday and do the giveaway on Friday. Im so so so excited to try this.


So.... during this 6 day vacation I had we added a new addition to the family. After lots and lots of prayer and still more prayers cause I love to doubt myself we have gotten Dash (our puppy) a friend. He knows her very well its his bio mommy. There was just so much going into this decision and we feel that the Lord wanted her with us. We have been reading like crazy about adding another dog into the family and have so much to learn. If you have anything you would like to share I would love to hear it. Here is something we are praying about cause we havent decided what to do. Dash sleeps with us. I know I know a lot of people think this is a bad thing, but I just loved cuddling with him and once he learned how to jump up on the bed it was over. I do admit I never made him sleep on the floor cause well... I love him cuddling up to me. Frank wont admit it to anyone but Im here to tell you he loves it too! :) Now we have two dogs and yes we have a california king bed but I just dont know if I should let them both sleep on the bed or not. I have read that you cant let one sleep on the bed and not the other. Then I have read that you cant make the first dog start sleeping on the ground cause you got a new dog that could make him resent the second dog. What I have done the last two night is they start on the ground and then Dash has jumped up and then Fanny wants up. She sleeps right at the foot of the bed and doesnt move so it hasnt been a problem at all. She has some issues from her past and I just want her to feel loved and wanted!!! Frank said that we should get something that is level with our bed and then put her little bed on it, so that she is close to me cause thats what she wants just to know Im there and that should be good. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment. Overall things are going great and we are all just having a blast with each other. We are going to take Fanny (that was the name she was given almost two years ago) and Dash to the duck park and the dog park today that should be a whole lot of fun! Please pray for us!!!!


A quick favor if you think of me on Sat. can you please pray for me. I have a rather large stampin party with for sure 16 women and Im a little shy of speaking in front of people I don't know. We are making the flip books and two cards. I will be posting the cards next week. Thank you!!!!

5 comments:

Mishel said...

I'll be praying for you regarding Saturday--I know you will do GREAT!

And as far as the dogs sleeping with you--I don't think it's a huge deal right now, but what about when there is a little baby? : ) I know it hasn't happened yet, but maybe something to think about.

Love you!

Heather said...

Tiffany the dogs are adorable :) Congratulations on the new addition! Can't wait to hear how the party went!

Kristi said...

Love the dogs. They are so cute!

Don't worry about your party. You'll do great. Just talk to them as though you're blogging...with no delete or backspace.
That probably didn't help.
:)

~Kristi

Becky said...

We have father/son cocker spaniels. They get along fine on the bed together. One sleeps on one side & the other on the other side:).

Mother Goose said...

O.K. Your on, how about this weekend, I'll get the movie's and you can practic beening a new mommy. I am going to watch a two month old baby for Tony.

And we can celebrate Frank passing his test! YAAAAAAAAAAA :)

Love you so very much! Mom