Monday, May 19, 2008

So proud of you honey!!!!



My husband has officially graduated from the x-ray tech program. Last Wed. night they had a dinner for the techs and some family members. It was a great evening. Of course my husband didn't even want to go, but they HAVE to or they don't get their certificate and if you don't have your certificate you can't apply for a job. My husband doesn't like to be the center of attention (unlike his wife :) so if he didn't have to go he wouldn't have. He didn't go to his college graduation and he has told me many times if he didn't have to go to his high school graduation he wouldn't have gone to that. I'm glad that they make it a requirement to go! I am so proud of him and I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us in the future. We would still love for you to pray for us. Again thank you so much for all the prayers and support. When we get an update on the details of a job I will let you know!!

4 comments:

Ana said...

Wahoo!!!! You guys look so cute!!! :) And I'm so happy for you guys!!! The Lord is good!

Sara said...

Congratulations Frank!

Kristi said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Tiffany's hubby!

Tiffany, I can tell you're proud of him. That's a good picture of y'all too. So sweet!

~Kristi

Mishel said...

Congratulations Punkin'!!! : ) We are so proud of you!!!!!! (And you too, Tiff--because you had a part in his success as well!)

We love you guys!!