Friday, May 23, 2008

Off to my Mom's

I Can't tell you how excited I am to have the next 6 days off. As my husband and I were taking Dash for a walk yesterday he asked me "can you even remember the last time we had 6 days off together?" No I can't actually because it has been a long long time! So we will really enjoy our time off together!! We are heading to my moms house in about a half hour. I really wanted to sleep in this morning but had lots to do to get ready. I got up at 7:30am so I did get to sleep in a whole hour more, which is awesome!!!! I got up got packed and ready, dropped Dash off at the groomers, went to the bank and the post office. So now I am just waiting for my hubby to get home from his study group and we are off. Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend!!

5 comments:

Mishel said...

Wow!! Six days!! That's awesome! Enjoy!

Tiffany said...

I really have 4 but if you count the weekend it's 6.

Ashleigh Baker said...

What fun!! Six days to be together! :D

Heather said...

Have a wonderful time with your beloved!

Kristi said...

Well, it's Tuesday and the Memorial Day weekend is over, but I'm guessing you're still having a wonderful time at your mom's. "See" ya when you get back.

~Kristi