Friday, May 16, 2008

These are FUN!

I haven't done one of these before. I know people usually get tagged to do them but I just decided to tag myself!! :)

1. Who is your man? Frank Simon McGuigan 111
2. How long have you been together? Almost 9 years
3. How long dated? 4 years
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? He does of course
.6. Who said “I love you” first? I'm pretty sure I did, in a moment of emotions I just said it. I meant it, but was scared to say it.
7. Who is taller? He defiantly is! Except when I put my heals on then we are almost the same.
8. Who sings better? He says me, I say him.
9. Who is smarter? He is defiantly way more book smart!!
10. Whose temper is worse? Um probably mine he is a very calm person.
11. Who does the laundry? For the most part I do, he always wants to help but I like the way I do it! :)
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do, but he takes it out to the street.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
14. Who pays the bills? I do!
15. Who is better with the computer? Frank is much better with the computer, Im happy to say I am getting better!!
16. Who mows the lawn? We have gardeners. I use to do it when I lived with my parents and didnt really like it. His parents have always had gardeners.
17. Who cooks dinner? For the most part I do but he does every once in a while.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does, unless he is tired then I do.
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has there card handy
20. Who is most stubborn? Defiantly me!! Thats my job!! HAHAHA
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I try to cause I dont like being unhappy.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His
23. Who kissed who first? I did!
24. Who asked who out? I did! Do you see a pattern? :)
25. Who proposed? He did
26. Who is more sensitive? I am, but he is sensitive too.
27. Who has more friends? I do
28. Who has more siblings? He does
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants, he is the head of the house hold if that was the question you were asking.
30. How did you meet? We met when we both worked at Vons. I worked in the service Deli and he was a grocery clerk.

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Those were good. I did one similar to this one a while back. They are fun.

~Kristi

Katie said...

Cute - I like this one, because it's not just about ME - sometimes I get tired of answering questions about myself. :) I'd much rather talk about my hubby or my little girl!!