Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May

Today is the first day of May and from today till the end of August things are going to be super super busy! With birthdays, new jobs, moving, mission trips and everything in between life is going to be a lot of fun. At least thats how Im viewing it right now. We will see as everything happens but at least right now Im staying positive right?! :)

We have at least 10 birthdays I can think of off the top of my head from now till August. I have a lot a lot of family! Im not exaggerating either, I really do have a ton of family. With all the new babies in the family we are celebrating 3 first birthdays the rest are 2 and up. Its going to be a fun time!

Frank (Lord willing) will be starting a new and exciting job. Yesterday on my hubby's way to work he called and asked if I could pray with him. He was going to turn his application into HR and was just a little nervous, so of course I prayed for him and all the different emotions that go into turning in this application. When he got off work we met for dinner at Red Robin and he started to tell me about his day. The Lord is so good!!!! He was told by his boss not to turn in his application to HR but to give it to his bosses boss and she will turn it into the boss of the Cath lab. That is BIG!!!!! The process just skipped two steps and Frank was very excited! This has been the first time he has really allowed himself to get excited since hearing the news on friday that he could go home and tell his wife he has a job. Thank you again for all your prayers, please keep them coming!

We are looking for a new place to call our home. Our goal is to get out towards my mom, Aunts, Uncles and cousins. The housing market is a lot more affordable for us there. In Orange county the average home is going anywhere from $445,000 and up. The $445,000 is a bank owned home too so the price is somewhat lowered. We are praying about renting a town home, condo or house for about a year. We are also looking at apartments, but I would really like to have washer/dryer hook ups and a small backyard with some grass so my puppy has somewhere to go potty.

My mom and sister are going to the Philippines in August on a missions trip. Frank and I are going to watch my little brother (at that time will be just over a year) while they are gone for two weeks. We are very excited to play house with a baby!!! I have been watching emma since she was 6 months old so Im not nervous about watching him, but I leave her everyday and go home. I will have him with me everyday and then when I go home, he will come home with me!! So there will be no break. I'm really excited for Emma to have friend over (even though the concept of sharing isn't quit there yet) to play with. We have a lot of fun things planned while he is staying with us!

Hope everyone is having a blessed first day of May!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Praise the Lord about your husbands job app...I will pray about that. And house hunting *sigh*, I feel you girl...not a relaxing thing looking for a house. Praying the Lord will swing doors wide open :)

I can't wait to see pics of you "playing house" with your little brother :) Fun times!

Ashleigh Baker said...

Goodness, girl, you ARE busy. Crazy times!! What fun to have Isaiah with you!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I found your blog from Vicky and Steve's site. You have a very nice creative spot in cyberspace. I had fun browsing.

ExploreColorado said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I always say "Better busy than bored."
Vickie