Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy busy week!!

Wow this week flew by so fast. I had something to do each day this week I cant wait for it to be Sunday! I have some super super exciting news!!!! Frank has an interview on Monday at 10:00 am. We are just really excited and trying to prepair as best as we possible can. He has never interview for a job before so he is a little nervous. If you can keep him in your prayers that would be wonderful. I have so much to do right now I shouldn't even really be on here , but I just wanted to say "thank you" to those of you who have been praying for Frank and I. Today we are going to a Dodger game and tomorrow I have my bosses 30th birthday party so I have to get back to cleaning and getting ready before Emma wakes up. Have a blessed weekend and try to stay cool!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Praying for your hubby's interview. He'll do great.

~Kristi

Heather said...

Praying for your husband's interview!