Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh Wow!

I just had to share this with you guys. This morning Frank (my husband) got a call from Debbie (the lady who hires for the Cath Lab) and she wanted to tell him she was so sorry for taking so long to call him. She was waiting on the hospital board to make sure she has the budget to hire another person. She said she heard he passed his test with flying colors. She also told him she would be calling him next week to for sure let him know what happens with the board but as it stands right now there is no reason why she wouldn't be able to hire him. Then she told him that after next week they can set up an interview. OHHHHH MYYY GOOODDDDNNNESSSS!!! Im so excited I don't think you even understand, although I know some of you do and know what this means for us!! Praise God!!! Thank you so much for all the prayers please keep them coming!! This week and next week are going to be really crazy. The hubby is excited and very nervous but nervous in a good way!!!

4 comments:

Mishel said...

What GREAT news!! We will keep praying! Uncle Rande and I are *so* proud of BOTH of you! Frank has worked so hard for this and you've been so patient and supportive as you've stood by your man.

Love you both!!

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, congratulations to the Hubby!!!

Sounds like a great new venture waiting to start.

Kristi said...

Tiffany, I'm glad she called. I hope everything goes the way you hope. I'm sure your hubby will do great at an interview.

~Kristi

~~Deby said...

Praying here.
Deby