Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is that for me?



Well for the past year I have had a blast playing with my Aunt Mishels camera. I told Frank that I would love to have a camera like hers but never really thought he would get it for me. Well... Monday when I got home there it was sitting on my night stand waiting for me to rip the box open and start taking pictures. I was so excited you have no idea, he said this was my thank you gift for sticking by him through this whole process. Isn't he so sweet!! In high school I took 4 years of photography and loved every moment of it, that class I was always sure I would get a A+ in!!! I don't really like to read a lot but this manual and my cricut one have been the best books ever!!!! :) I can't wait to share all my pictures I take with my new camera.

7 comments:

mama2drama said...

Yay Tiff!!! If you need 4 little kiddies to experiment and play with pictures with...you know how to find me. lol! What a thoughtful gift!

Susan said...

congratualtions on the new job, AND the new camera!

Ana said...

Ahhh, wow!!!! How fun that will be. I love to take pictures too, in case you couldn't tell by my blog. :) I can't wait to see the pictures you take with your wonderful new camera!!!

Kristi said...

Woo Hoo!!! Now you have to tell us ALL about it's little quirks! Is it digital? What kind of features does it have? What's your most favorite thing about it so far??

What a sweet thing for your hubby to do.

~Kristi

Tiffany said...

Yes It i digital!

Features its more like what doesn't it do. :)

My most favorite thing, I feel like a professional when Im holding it!!

As soon as I finish watching the dvd's and really get the hang of it I will let you know how awesome it is. Im going to use it tomorrow at my little little bruders 1st birthday party.

Mishel said...

Woohoo!! You know will both be clickin' away on Saturday!! Love you!

~~Deby said...

ohhh....so happy for you, I am jealous but think I could NEVER learn something so complicated...I still have not figured out how to put backgrounds on my blog yet...
I am techno-challenged....
Can't wait to see all the great pictures.
Deby