Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Birthday Card



Here is a super cute birthday card we made last month. It was very easy to make and I just love the colors!!! Im going to make a list of everything you would need to make this card. My next card I post will have a tutorial on how to make it.
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday


Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery

Ink: Regal Rose, Yoyo Yellow, and Certainly Celery

Accessories: Scallop punch, Regal Rose ribbon and dimensionals.

Happy Stampin!!!!

3 comments:

Ashleigh Baker said...

SO cute. I love these cards... and I'm looking forward to the tutorials. I think MAYBE I could actually do this if I have a definite pattern to follow. I don't work without a pattern! :)

Mishel said...

Very cute card! Now that you are taking pics of your cards...more the reason for you to get the Nikon D40! : ) I'm sure Frank is lovin' me right now! LOL

ExploreColorado said...

Hmmmm! That's pretty creative. Deffinately out of my game. Some people have all the talent. Keep up the good work.
Vickie