Monday, April 21, 2008

Photo Book


Yesterday I had my monthly demonstrator meeting and this is what we made. I know I know its sooooo cute right!!!! Well let me tell you it was pretty easy too! I know you don't believe me but I'm not fibbing it was pretty simple to make. I sent these pictures out to 4 of my VIP's that meet monthly and they have already booked a party and we are going to make them. This has got to be one of my most favorite things I have made so far!

This is what the inside looks like. There are 18 white pieces of paper total, so you could fill all 18 with pictures or you could add some journaling whatever you like best. I really can't stress enough just how cute they are. Happy Stampin!


4 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

Pretty nifty.

Robin said...

That IS really cute! I'm thinking that would be fun to make for my daughter who is graduating this year from high school.

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffany! It is a pleasure to meet you. I love your cards! LOVE THEM! You are very gifted. They are just beautiful.

So you are Mishel's niece? I am glad you stopped by today. It was fun to see someone new commenting.

I wanted to tell you that 1) I would NEVER leave a chocolate chip on my spoon :) That was a Getty Image I uploaded :) 2) sounds like your Earth Day activity was very fun indeed. The talking, and the picking up trash. I wish I would have thought of that .. to go around and pick up trash. Of course, I guess I can do it today or anyday and it is still a good activity.

Thanks again for coming by. It was fun to come over here and see who you are.

Have a wonderful day! Blessings to you!

Kristi said...

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment at Thimble Thoughts. I've seen you around and I'm glad I had opportunity to check out your blog. I love the photo book! Very cute!

~Kristi