Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tax Day to me!


I'm so excited my husband got me a present today. He told me it was "Happy Tax Day to me." I can't even tell you the emotion I felt when I started ripping it out of the box to play with it!


This is one of the first user manuals I have WANTED to read and learn everything this wonderful machine can do for me. Just in case you don't know what this machine is I will explain it to you. It is a scrapbooker and stampers dream machine! This machine is called the Cricut. It can basically cut out any die cut you want. For me and scrapbooking this is going to save me on letters like you wouldn't believe. I buy so many sticker letters and you know you never have enough of the letter you need. Well..... say goodbye to those days I can type in whatever letter I want and size and out it comes. There are just endless opportunities to this machine.


My husband got me the 12x12 machine. There are two different sizes, the 12x12 and 9 1/2 by 6 I believe is the other size. This machine can really do so many different things. I love the 12x12 size because I can put in a whole piece of scrapbooking paper. I love that it has a sensor in it and you can use all your scrap pieces. If your like me you keep all your scrap pieces of paper (that are worth saving) but always wonder what am I going to do with those. I now have a plan to use all my scrap pieces. Just wanted to share what a great husband I have!

Aunt Mishel theres just one more thing I NEED!!! :)

3 comments:

Mishel said...

HOW COOL is THIS???!!! I talked to you a few times today and you never even mentioned it!!

Awesome!!!

ExploreColorado said...

Whoo Hoo! Pretty Nifty.

mama2drama said...

I'm really trying not to be envious but you're like the 4th person I know who's gotten this and that officially makes me totally out of the loop! Happy scrappin!