Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trusting the Lord with everything!

Trusting in the Lord is something we have been called to do. I have to admit at times I don't do what I should. Just ask my mom :) Life would be so much easier if I could just listen and obey! Throughout my husbands 2 year program with the hospital I have had a peace about him getting a job. Whether it is at the hospital he is at right now or in the desert. The Lord gave me a peace about that situation and has told me that he will take care of us and provide, and for the past 1 year and a half that is just what he has done!! So... why now would I lose my focus and doubt? I will tell you why because I'm human and not perfect. My husband had to remind me with our living situation that the Lord will provide and help us find the perfect place for us to live. It might not be our view of perfect but the Lord knows what we need. I have to admit it hit hard, my husband was right I needed to stop worrying and be faithful. That is just what Im going to do too!!!! It's not official on paper but my husbands boss told him last Friday "go home and tell your wife you have a job!" This was an answer to prayer. Frank has been a little on edge with where he wants to be in the hospital but he has been asked to take a high position and higher pay. We are so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us and our family. Please keep us in your prayers we are still looking for a place to start our family and for our current living situation. Thank you for all your support and love.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations Frank! Stay strong Tiffany, I'm praying for you

Ana said...

Tiffany~
Your post was wonderful. The Lord will provide and He won't bring a situation into your life that He won't give you grace and strength for! The Lord only does wondrous things!! (Ps. 72:18 ESV) He will be your rock and stay, where you can lean and go for comfort and peace! (Ps. 71:3)

Ana said...

Tiffany~
It is my joy! Thank you for letting me pray for you, for sharing with us your heart.

Heather said...

Tiffany~this is such an exciting time...thank you for including us :)

mama2drama said...

I feel so bad for not telling you this sooner but Ciarra has been praying for Frank and the job opening. I can't wait to let her read this post! Keep us informed as things progress please.

ExploreColorado said...

Its always easier to trust, that someone elses situation will work out exactly as God plans. Complication comes when we're in a situation ourselves. Looking back we can always see God working when we get through it. So as an outsider looking in, I can easily say it will all work out, but you should probably tell me the same. At the moment, I'm getting a little frustrated with "the move." I'll be praying for you.
Vickie