Tuesday, July 22, 2008

6 quirky thinks about me......

Ok, I've been tagged by Kristi over at http://www.thimblethoughts.blogspot.com/ here are the rules.


1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Mention the rules.
3.Tell 6 quirky, yet boring unspectacular details about myself.
4.Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5.Go to each persons blog and let them know they have been tagged.

Here I go.

1. I don't really like pizza but if I must eat it because my husband loves it then I eat it with ranch! I know your say yuck but trust me just try it once. I have had a lot of people tell me how gross that sounds and they tried it and are now hooked, they can't remember what pizza was like before they dipped it in ranch. :)

2. I DO NOT like my head petted. My husband thinks it is the funniest thing ever. He will do it to me just to get a rise out of me. I love going to the salon and getting my head messaged and tugged on but Im not an animal don't pet me.

3. I love veggies!! I know you may not think thats quirky but I would rather eat all the veggies at dinner time than anything else!!! My mom had it easy when it came to that when I was a kid. :)

4. I like to have everything in its place. I don't freak out if they aren't but I will put everything in it's proper spot and I do get made fun of for that. This moving thing Im trying to just take it easy and realize it will all be put in its spot in time. I won't lie though it is driving my NUTS!!!!

5. I love cleaning. Mostly other peoples houses but I love to clean mine too! I just love the smell of cleaning products and just fresh stuff.

6. Last but not least, I love sour stuff! I love sour candy, sour fruit (i dont mean sour as not good but sour flavor) like the skin of plums, green granny smith apples.


Here are the six people I tagged.

1. Just Laugh- abcand123okinawa.blogspot.com/

2. Ummm....So ya - sarasmee.blogspot.com/

3. Heart & Home - heart-and-home.net/

4. Seasons of Life- myseasonsoflife.blogspot.com/

5. Inside the Fish Bowl - nolanites.blogspot.com/

6. Our Life in the Country - teemcountrylife.blogspot.com/

Have fun!! :)

5 comments:

Ashleigh Baker said...

This is so funny! You definitely got me hooked on the ranch with pizza thing!

Thanks for the tag. I did do this meme a few months ago, though--you can read it here. Love ya!

Kristi said...

Those were fun to read. Wish you lived closer...I'd let you clean MY house. lol hehe

Thanks for playing.

~Kristi

ExploreColorado said...

YOU DONT LIKE PIZZA???????? Hmmm well, at least you found a way to enjoy it any way. :D
Vickie

Mishel said...

This was fun to read! I knew all of them, except about your head being petted! And it's because of you that we eat ranch dressing with our pizza. : )

~~Deby said...

I enjoyed reading these....we all have our quirks don't we...
I don't do sour, except that I love lemony-lime flavored things..and love vinegary things..
ahhh wellll....
Deby