Sunday, July 27, 2008

The saga continues....

I'm so thankful to have a home with my husband and dogs, but the ongoing things that are still going on are wearing on me! Things were looking up, the sink got fixed, the washer got hooked up and the tiles were taken care of. I did some laundry and well on the second spin cycle is just isn't spinning. We all know its suppose to spin on the spin cycle so now we have to go back to Best Buy and give them our receipt and get a new one. That makes me happy but I just want to do laundry!! The tiles I don't think the guy who is doing them knows really what he is doing cause he didn't seal the grout and its cracking and just coming out. Our dishwasher is not draining so we are still waiting on our landlord to find out when he is going to get that fixed. Please pray for our neighbor because when we got our air conditioner fixed his is not working anymore and his living room was flooded. He's getting his air fixed this week, but the poor guy and his dog went the whole weekend without air and it was pretty warm this weekend. Im staying positive and I know that the Lord is helping me get through this challenging time. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Ana said...

I'm glad you are trusting, it's the only way you can make it through hard times. You'll be in my prayers!!

Ashleigh Baker said...

What craziness!!! Praying it all gets fixed and you can just get to unpacking and getting settled.

ExploreColorado said...

Hang in there. Everything will iron itself out eventually. Praying for you.

Kristi said...

Fear thou not, for I am wtih thee
Be not dismayed, for I am thy God
I will strengthen thee
Yea, I will help thee
Yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:10

~Kristi

Sara said...

I'm proud of you for not stressing out! Just think of the day that you can laugh at these little hiccups and see how God had His hand on all of it :)

Susan said...

I know what you mean about just wanting to wash clothes. We got home from hiking Thursday and our washer had quit spinning and agitating. Fortunatley my husband was able to fix the belt Monday morning, and now I'm playing catch-up with the laundry!!!I'm glad your air is fixed,sound like the Lord is taking care of it all in His time, i will be praying for you guys!Moving into a new house can be daunting