Friday, July 25, 2008

Quick update

As of last night we have a working air conditioner. It made things so much nicer last night when Frank was putting together our coffee table and computer desk. He wasn't all sweaty and miserable. We also got new carpet in the guest room, my brothers friend named it the "pee room", not anymore it smells like a new room. Today or tomorrow the washer, kitchen sink and the tiles in the bathroom are going to be fixed. We are slowly making our cardboard filled home feel like just a home. My mom is coming to spend the weekend with us to help me baby proof my house. Hold on hold on not for me, but for my little brother. He is going to be staying with my husband and I for two weeks while my mom and sister are in the Philippines for their missions trip. I pray everyone has a happy and blessed weekend!

3 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

Glad to hear things are coming together.
Vickie

Kristi said...

Ahhh, this post sounds so much better than the one where everything was falling apart. LOL Ain't God good?
:)
~Kristi

Ana said...

Oh, I'm SO happy everything is coming together!!! Hurrah!!!!