Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Contest

Enter to win a great christian novel by Francine Rivers. All you need to do is go to http://Robin-rohinezenest.blogspot.com/ and follow the directions. Here is a little bit about the book in Robins words.

And speaking of good books - I am going to have a contest! I have a copy of Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. In my opinion this is one of the best Christian fiction books ever written. I remember when I first read it - we were staying at a bed and breakfast in Bozeman, Montana with my brother and his wife. My sister-in-law went to the Christian bookstore and we eached purchased a copy of this book. We went back to our room and laid on the bed and we could not stop reading. We read all weekend long. Our husbands were thrilled.

Francine Rivers calls this book her statement of faith. It's the first Christian novel she wrote after writing many "bodice-ripping" books. It is a parable of the Book of Hosea from the Bible. It tells of the incredible and unfailing love God has for us his people. It will change you.


5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, Books! I lOVE books. Any books. I will have to visit over there. Thanks

ExploreColorado said...

Happy reading.
Vickie

Kristi said...

Sounds like a wonderful book. So when are you beginning your contest?

~Kristi

Tiffany said...

I wasnt doing the contest I actually ended up winning it!!!

Kristi said...

OH! I missed the part where that was in ROBIN'S words. Sorry...my bad. hehe

~Kristi