Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!

I forgot to post pictures from my bruders first birthday. So... even though it was July second better late than never!!!!
La La, Sara, and the birthday boy!



This is me very, very tired!!!! We didn't go to sleep till real late getting ready for the party and then got up really early to set up for the party.



Isn't this little girl the cutest girl ever!!! This is my cousin Misty's daughter, she was having so much fun with the hat and I got some super cute pictures with her playing with it.



This was the birthday boys first birthday cake. At first he seemed a little confused on what to do with it, but he figured out it was ok to dive in real quick!!



After a long 1st birthday the little man passed out in his sissy's arms. Those are the moments I cherish with all my heart. The times when he curls up in my arms and just lets me love on him. Happy first birthday bruder!!



6 comments:

Sara said...

That was a fun day

ExploreColorado said...

Aww. What a fun time. Glad you shared.

Ana said...

What a fun day! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Ashleigh Baker said...

Wish I could have been there! Happy birthday, 'Saiah!! Have fun with him next week, Tiff!

~~Deby said...

these are great pictures..
Happy Birthday to Bruder..
Deby

Kristi said...

He is soooo cute!!

Happy Birthday, little Bruder!!!!!

~Kristi