Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blessings instead of Complaints

This post was inspired by my cousin Sara @ sarasmee.blogspot.com/. Thank the Lord for family and there wisdom. As I was reading her posts I realized after all this complaining I have been doing I should make a list of all the things I am thankful for.

My faith and salvation- Thank you Lord for keeping me strong and never leaving me!
My wonderful husband- What a rock! He is the best gift the Lord could have ever given me!!
My family- All the love and support they give me.
My doggies- All the kisses I get wether I want them or not. :)
My church- All my brothers and sisters in christ I have come to have relationships with
My home- not done yet but its getting there.
My in-laws- My mother in-laws support and love, my father in-law the love he shows in his own way.
Blogging- I truly love the friends I have made in the blogging world and appreciate all the prayer, and support!!!
My job- Even though it can be tuff at times it is a blessing and puts food on the table.

These are just a few of the things I am thankful for. Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Mishel said...

What a great list Tiff! Sara's idea was a good one!

Ana said...

What a good idea. When we're feeling low we should make lists of things we're happy for, that we're blessed with. Thanks for the reminder to be happy in whatever situation we're in!

Sara said...

Blessings :) They make me smile